Eli Manning, two-time New York Giants Super Bowl Champion, will receive the Saint Francis Award at the 35th Annual Franciscan Sports Banquet and Silent Auction on June 1, 2021*, at the Aqua Turf Club, Plantsville, Connecticut. Eli will receive this prestigious award for his dedication to Christian values and outstanding achievements in athletics. The legendary quarterback will join the ranks of other past Franciscan Sports Banquet honorees from the New York Giants: Mark Bavaro, Bart Oates, Karl Nelson, Chris Snee, Kevin Boothe, Coach Tom Coughlin, and Coach Kevin Gilbride.
The Franciscan Sports Banquet is in its 35th year. The event, to benefit the Franciscan Life Center and Franciscan Home Care and Hospice Care, will help those in need of mental health services, home health care and hospice care.
Join us in honoring Eli Manning and other outstanding men and women including:
- Jackie DiNardo, Head Girls’ Basketball Coach, Danbury High School, Saint Clare Award
- Nathan Grube, Executive Director of the Greater Hartford Community Foundation, Inc. and the Tournament Director of the Travelers Championship, Connecticut’s PGA TOUR event, and •Andy Bessette, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer for Travelers. Both men will receive the Jim Calhoun Community Service Award
- Rich Marazzi, Author and Baseball Rules Consultant for Major League Baseball teams,
Dean of Sports Award
- Thomas and Donna Finn, Marriage and Family Advocates, Mother Shaun Appreciation Award
- Athletes, Special Olympics Connecticut
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The original date of June 2, 2020 has been changed to June 1, 2021.